Doha event to focus on project finance
Doha, July 29, 2010
Project finance, with several leading banks sharing their views on the availability of lending, will be the main focus of an upcoming conference and exhibition on power and water industries in Doha.
The Power-Gen Middle East conference will run from October 4 to 6 at Qatar International Exhibition Centre.
The event will also feature a panel discussion that debates the evolving relationship between major project owners and contractors in the region plus a look at how nuclear power and renewable energy sources are emerging as part of the energy scene.
Power-Gen Middle East will be the source of information about technology for the power and water sectors with 21 sessions and around 80 speakers and plenty of opportunity to network with colleagues and industry contacts.
The exhibition is offering delegates a unique opportunity to gain a rare insight to the state of the art facilities at the Ras Laffan B & C and the Mesaieed power complexes, a statement said.
“The technical plant tours are a real highlight for the industry professional, as they gain a greater insight into the workings of two leading power and water plants in Qatar,” said Nigel Blackaby, conference director. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone