Qatargas to complete train 3 by Q4
Doha, September 27, 2010
Qatargas will complete construction of train three by the fourth quarter of this year, and train four will be complete shortly afterwards, an executive said on Monday.
'Train three will be complete by Q4 and train four will be shortly after that,' said Andrew Seck, assistant marketing director at Qatargas on the sidelines of an industry event in Doha. - Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships
- Taqa wins approval for N Sea development
- BP to develop $16bn Oman shale gas project