Kuwait Petroleum Corp to spend $90bn in 5 years
Kuwait, April 5, 2011
Kuwait Petroleum Corp will spend around $90 billion over the next five years on its growth strategy, an offical said here on Tuesday.
Hashim Al-Rifai, managing director of planning at KPC, said in total the company expects to spend $340 billion between now and 2030 on projects.
'On the oil sector capital programme, we are well on track and poised to spend around $90 billion in the coming five years...that is going to mushroom to $340 billion over the 2030 plan period,' he said. - Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatari gas export revenue surges in April, oil down
- Adipec to recognise women empowerment
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water