ATG eyes Bahrain gas turbine business
Manama, May 18, 2011
Ansaldo Thomassen Gulf (ATG), a leading high-tech gas turbine repair centre in the Middle East, said it is actively pursuing business opportunities in Bahrain, a strategic market for the company.
The company announced this at a technical seminar organised by ATG's local agents in Bahrain, Tricom Group on Tuesday.
Specialists from among the company's customers in the government and non-government sectors attended the event at the Movenpick Hotel.
ATG has set up specialised workshop in Abu Dhabi that brings to the Middle East innovative technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and some of the world's best resources to create a centre of excellence for the repair of gas turbine rotating blades and other gas turbine components.
ATG Middle East and Gulf service sales engineer Rosario Marco Venturino said the company is actively pursuing business opportunities in Bahrain. 'We would like to do business with companies like GPIC, Alba and Bapco and have been participating in the tendering process.'
Venturino said after having set up the company's new facility in Abu Dhabi, they were now in Bahrain to showcase their technology and other advantages to their prospective customers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially
- Saudi oil exports plunge in March
- Kuwait replaces top oil sector officials
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman