Emarat seeks 84,000 T gasoline
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2011
UAE fuel retailer Emarat has opened a tender to buy up to 84,000 tonnes of gasoline for delivery in the fourth quarter, traders said on Monday.
The company is seeking 9,000 tonnes of 98 RON gasoline and 75,000 tonnes of 95 RON gasoline delivered between October and December, one trader said. The tender is to close on Wednesday.
Emarat is asking for delivery to UAE's Sharjah and Jebel Ali ports, traders said.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Kuwait replaces top oil sector officials
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman
- Qatar Petroleum unit rebranded as Alwaseeta
- QPI plans to extend Centrica deal in N. America