Emarat seeks 84,000 T gasoline
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2011
UAE fuel retailer Emarat has opened a tender to buy up to 84,000 tonnes of gasoline for delivery in the fourth quarter, traders said on Monday.
The company is seeking 9,000 tonnes of 98 RON gasoline and 75,000 tonnes of 95 RON gasoline delivered between October and December, one trader said. The tender is to close on Wednesday.
Emarat is asking for delivery to UAE's Sharjah and Jebel Ali ports, traders said.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014