GPIC showcases products at top energy show
Manama, October 2, 2011
Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC), a leading producer of petrochemical and fertiliser, took part in the 17th Middle East Oil and Gas Show 2011.
His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, accompanied by his adviser on industrial and oil affairs and GPIC chairman Shaikh Isa bin Ali Al Khalifa and Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza, visited the company stand.
They were welcomed by company president Abdulrahman Jawahery and other officials.
GPIC is a joint venture, owned by Bahrain's government, Saudi Basic Industries Corp (Sabic) and Kuwait's Petrochemical Industries Company.
The Middle East Oil and Gas Show highlighted the latest developments, products and technologies in the oil and gas industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant
- Qatar sets up $1bn energy infrastructure fund
- Sembcorp inks Oman utilities JV project
- Saudi diesel import set to hit record levels
- $1bn Salalah IWPP opened officially