Bahrain Noga reviews budget plan
Manama, October 5, 2011
Bahrain Energy Minister and National Oil and Gas Authority (Noga) chairman Dr Abdulhussain Mirza chaired a crucal meeting and also reviewed the 2012 work programme and budget and 2012 to 2017 five-year plan.
The fourth development and production sharing agreement committee meeting, which was held at Tatweer Petroleum Company's main office, was attended by representatives of Occidental, Mubadala and Nogaholding companies.
The meeting was updated on the health, safety and environment progress report and discussed progress of operations and increase in productions. It hailed the achievements Tatweer has made so far during 2011.
It also discussed manpower requirements and training and development progress.
Dr Mirza thanked His Majesty King Hamad, His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa and His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander, for their continued support to the industry.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM