Bapco JV plant opens next week
Manama, November 22, 2011
Preparations are currently underway in Bahrain for the official opening of the Lube Base Oil Plant, a joint venture between Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco), Neste Oil of Finland and Nogaholding.
The plant will be officially opened by His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa on November 29.
“It is a great achievement as one of the world’s largest units of its type and features the latest technology,” Energy Minister Dr Abdulhussain Mirza said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV