French firm to showcase new radiators
Dubai, February 6, 2012
Eurocooler, a leading French company specialised in cooling radiators for the power transformer industry, will present its innovations at the Middle East Electricity (MEE) 2012 exhibition in Dubai.
MEE 2012 will run from February 7 to 9 at Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Eurocooler’s specific know-how is based on a highly developed technical expertise such as stamping metal cutting, welding and surface treatment, a statement said.
Eurocooler proposes different products depending on user’s needs, such as header type radiator: central / offset / cut section / swan neck.
Furthermore, the company is able to fulfill the cooling of a complete range of transformers from 100 KVA to 1500 MVA of power, the statement said.
As all the radiators are dilatable, they can accept variations of volume of oil generated by differences of temperature, thereby no conservative is needed, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV
- Taqa's Moroccan unit set to launch IPO
- Shell launches record-breaking gas ship
- Utico to set up coal-fired plant in Namibia