UTEC Survey opens office in Dubai
Dubai, March 5, 2012
UTEC Survey, one of the world’s largest independent offshore survey companies, has opened its new office in Dubai.
The new entity, which trades under the name of UTEC Survey JLT, will focus on providing UTEC a stronger presence in the Middle East and Caspian regions.
The office will be led by general manager Gordon Lyall.
Martin O’Carroll, CEO of UTEC International, said: “The opening of the Dubai office is an important addition for the UTEC Group of Companies. Our business in the region continues to develop and the opening of the Dubai office will further enhance our presence and our ability to provide local expertise to our Middle East customers.”
UTEC Survey provides a wide range of survey services including dimensional control, laser scanning and modeling, offshore positioning, construction support, geophysical and geotechnical surveys.
UTEC has offices located around the world including: Houston, Aberdeen, Rio de Janiero, Calgary, Perth, Singapore, St. John’s and Naples.
UTEC Survey JLT is located at Unit 1406, 1-Lake Plaza, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM