Mubadala, Ipic launch JV for gas supplies
Abu Dhabi, March 22, 2012
Mubadala Oil & Gas, a business unit of Mubadala Development Company, and International Petroleum Investment Company (Ipic), have confirmed the launch of a joint project, Emirates LNG, aiming to secure additional gas supplies.
As the Emirates LNG project develops, it is envisaged that a specific project company will be formed by Mubadala and Ipic.
The Emirates LNG project will develop a new liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification facility on the UAE’s east coast in Fujairah.
The project team, drawn from Mubadala and Ipic and supported by a number of expert advisors, is already firmly established and a range of work streams are well underway, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Egypt/Saudi power grid tenders in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA