Mubadala, Ipic launch JV for gas supplies
Abu Dhabi, March 22, 2012
Mubadala Oil & Gas, a business unit of Mubadala Development Company, and International Petroleum Investment Company (Ipic), have confirmed the launch of a joint project, Emirates LNG, aiming to secure additional gas supplies.
As the Emirates LNG project develops, it is envisaged that a specific project company will be formed by Mubadala and Ipic.
The Emirates LNG project will develop a new liquefied natural gas (LNG) regasification facility on the UAE’s east coast in Fujairah.
The project team, drawn from Mubadala and Ipic and supported by a number of expert advisors, is already firmly established and a range of work streams are well underway, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatari gas export revenue surges in April, oil down
- Adipec to recognise women empowerment
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water