Emgas shares safety practices with students
Dubai, March 24, 2012
Emirates Gas (Emgas), a subsidiary of Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), hosted 15 students from Al Shoola School for Girls – Sharjah on a plant visit in Ajman and shared safety practices with them.
Abdul Latif Al Mulla, Emgas plant manager – Operations and Ali Al-Hammadi, Emgas quality co-coordinator educated the students on various aspects in LPG cylinder safety, the types of cylinders, maintenance and periodic re-qualification.
Emgas representatives also conducted a demonstration on pre-inspection, handling, leak testing and scientific storage of LPG cylinders.
Emgas underlines its commitment to the society through its corporate social responsibility initiatives. The LPG Safety & Awareness Programme is a part of the company’s commitment to enhance overall well-being as well as educate and develop the future generation to become more socially responsible.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday