Enoc unveils new corporate branding
Dubai, April 15, 2012
Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc) has unveiled a new corporate branding platform and positioning that builds on its key achievements, vast geographic presence and significant business diversification.
A leading integrated oil & gas group wholly owned by Dubai, Enoc said building on its logo to reflect the continuum of the organisation’s operations, the new branding platform emphasizes the four key businesses of the company – Supply, Trading & Processing; Terminals; Marketing; and Retail.
For six years, the company has defined its operations through its ‘galaxy’ theme, where different business units were ‘connected by one vision and growing.’
Highlighting the role that Enoc plays in touching the lives of people, the new positioning statement reflects the company’s four business lines, global footprint, and its commitment to corporate social responsibility initiatives and sustainable development.
Using a visual of a globe powered by the popular Enoc corporate flame, the new positioning gives a snapshot of the nature of business and the strong international inroads made by the company.
The entire corporate branding platform is supported by the positioning statement: ‘Behind every successful journey.’
'When we launched 'galaxy' theme as our corporate branding statement six years ago, it reflected our growth ambitions at that time,' remarked CEO Saeed Abdullah Khoory.
'Today, with an accomplished track-record in our operations, a wider geographic reach and strongly diversified business model, we are unveiling a new corporate positioning that perfectly encapsulates both our achievements and our future journey,' he stated.
''Behind every successful journey’ highlights how Enoc has touched the lives of people and our commitment to take our organisation to the next level of corporate excellence,” he noted.
The new corporate imaging and positioning was developed by Entourage Marketing & Events, under the supervision and guidance of the Enoc’s Brand & Corporate Communications Management team.
It signifies that Enoc has now established its credentials as the ‘Energy partner of choice’ and has evolved to become an organisation that touches the lives of people across all facets, said Khoory.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- GlassPoint appoints new Oman director
- Sheffield company opens Dubai hub
- Oman targets big rise in gas output
- Intertek buys UAE firm for $66m
- Qaiwan to tender Baizan refinery EPC contract
- Al Maha wins Oman Air fuel supply deal
- Iran to become top gas importer by 2025
- UAE hydrocarbon projects seen hitting $11bn
- Summit focus on occupational safety
- Aramco names new senior VP
- Siemens gets $253m Qatar power contract
- Taqa-led group's India deal worth $1.6bn
- Taqa-led group to buy India power plants
- Iraq oil exports hit record 2.8m bpd
- Korean refiners eye more Iraq crude
- Dana starts Egypt gas plant upgrade
- Opec oil production hits new high in Feb
- Taqa-led group to buy Indian hydropower plants
- Schneider gets energy management certification
- Morocco moves ahead with $1.7bn wind farms
- Iraq approves power plant investments