Saudi Energy 2012 opens in Riyadh
Riyadh, May 9, 2012
Saudi Energy 2012, the 15th international show for electricity, lighting, power generation, water technology and HVAC for Saudi Arabia, opened yesterday (May 8) in Riyadh.
Inaugurated by Dr Saleh bin Hussein Al Awaji, Deputy Minister of Electricity, the three-day event at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center, and will showcase the latest equipments, services and best practices in the energy sector.
Saudi Energy 2012 will reintroduce four of Saudi Arabia’s top energy-related shows: Saudi Elenex 2012: the 15th International Electrical Engineering, Power Generation & Distribution Exhibition; Saudi Luminex 2012: the 12th International Lighting Equipment Show; Saudi Aircon 2012: the 13th International Exhibition on Air-Conditioning Heating, Ventilation & Refrigeration; and Saudi Water Tech: the 9th International Exhibition for Water Technology.
The concurrent events, being held under the patronage of the Minister of Water and Electricity, are seeing the participation of over 250 exhibitors from 13 countries including China, India, Turkey, UAE, Korea, Belgium, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar, Italy, Spain, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia, across six national pavilions.
Saudi Energy is certified by the UFI – The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry – in recognition of its world-class activities prepared and managed under international standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships