Libya NOC issues gasoil tender
Tripoli, June 19, 2012
Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC) has issued a tender to buy up to 100,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery in July, traders said on Tuesday.
The tender is expected to close on Thursday.
Traders said it was unclear whether the full volume would be awarded. Last month, the NOC bought just one cargo of gasoil for delivery in June, after issuing a tender for four cargoes.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014