Libya NOC issues gasoil tender
Tripoli, June 19, 2012
Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC) has issued a tender to buy up to 100,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery in July, traders said on Tuesday.
The tender is expected to close on Thursday.
Traders said it was unclear whether the full volume would be awarded. Last month, the NOC bought just one cargo of gasoil for delivery in June, after issuing a tender for four cargoes.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water
- Equate wins CSR award
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Aramco-Dow JV raises funding for $19bn project