Power-Gen extends deadline for papers
Doha , June 20, 2012
Power-Gen Middle East 2013, a major event for the power generation, transmission and distribution industry, has extended the Call for Papers deadline until June 22 for speakers to submit an abstract for the conference.
Power-Gen Middle East 2013 will present the latest strategic and technical issues facing the region as it returns to Qatar for its third year at Qatar National Convention Centre in Doha from February 4 to 6, 2013.
“Power-Gen Middle East is the foremost platform for exchanging ideas and information with strategists, technical experts and leading organisations,” said Nigel Blackaby, conference director for Power-Gen 2013.
“Each year we receive top quality submissions for the conference and this year we expect a big focus on how increasing power demands can be met through more sustainable and energy efficient technologies.”
Under the theme “Serving the Market’s Essential Power Needs”, the main focus of Power-Gen Middle East 2013 will be empowering the future power industry with strategic alliances, new and innovative technologies and enterprising partnerships.
With 82 topics on offer, speakers have ample scope upon which to base their abstract, a statement said.
Main themes up for discussion include: Market Structure, Strategic Planning, Market Trends, Project Issues, Operation & Maintenance, Transmission and Distribution and Renewable Energy, Nuclear and Fossil Fired Technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Qatari gas export revenue surges in April, oil down
- Adipec to recognise women empowerment
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale
- Lukoil unit wins big gasoil supply deal in Egypt
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Bahrain’s new plan to tackle power, water