Gulf Petrochem Group backs Singapore event
Dubai, October 14, 2012
Gulf Petrochem Group, a leading player in the oil industry, will support the 17th Singapore International Bunkering Conference and Exhibition (Sibcon) as Luncheon Sponsor.
Held from October 16 to 19, 2012 at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, Sibcon is recognised as the premier industry event that brings together the entire marine fuels supply chain.
Sanjeev Sisaudia, group CEO, Gulf Petrochem Group, said: “Given the scale and significance of this event it was imperative that we have a strong presence here. Moreover, Gulf Petrochem Group is currently pursuing a strategic expansion plan across our key markets in South Asia, Far East Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East, and our participation in SIBCON gives us an excellent opportunity to interact with industry peers and discuss new developments in the area of bunkering and marine fuels.”
The biennial Singapore International Bunkering Conference allows the industry to be a part of the largest bunker market, conduct business and listen to thought leaders. Sibcon remains by far, the world’s largest and most influential forum for the marine fuels industry, a statement said.
Gulf Petrochem has trading offices in Dubai, Mumbai, Delhi and Singapore. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships