W Libya's main oil refinery resumes operations
Tripoli, November 6, 2012
Western Libya's main oil refinery resumed its operations on Tuesday two days after protests shut it down, a refinery spokesman said.
Essam al-Muntasir of the Zawiya Oil Refining Company said employees were able to return to work and operational vehicles were able to leave the plant. – Reuters
Tags: Tripoli |
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'
- Dentons boosts Mideast energy practice
- India seeks Iran's financial guarantees for ships