Taqa picks five banks for dollar bond
Abu Dhabi, November 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (Taqa) has mandated five banks for a dollar-denominated bond issue, a company source told Reuters on Monday.
Taqa has picked BNP Paribas, Citigroup Inc, HSBC Holdings, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Standard Chartered for the bond, the source said, without elaborating on the potential size or timeframe for the issue. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Market fearing oil shortages, says Saudi minister
- Iraq oil export plunges in Dec
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'