Egypt tenders for gasoil imports in Mediterranean
London, December 4, 2012
Egypt's state oil firm has issued a tender to purchase around 500,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into Mediterranean ports between January and March next year, a tender document showed on Tuesday.
The tender is for 15 cargoes for delivery inth Alexandria and El Dekheila and closes on Dec. 18.
Egypt is also seeking around 600,000 tonnes of gasoil for delivery into the Red Sea port of Suez, making total import requirements in the first quarter of 2013 equivalent to around 1.1 million tonnes of gasoil. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman
- Qatar Petroleum unit rebranded as Alwaseeta
- QPI plans to extend Centrica deal in N. America
- Masdar CEO urges diversified energy mix