Shaikh Ahmed with officials and delegates
at the opening session
Bapco showcases latest projects at expo
Manama, December 5, 2012
The Bahrain petroleum Company (Bapco) is featuring its latest projects and activities in the field of maintenance at a major conference in Bahrain.
The second edition of the Middle East Maintenance Conference (MaintCon 2012) is being held under the patronage of Finance Minister, Minister in charge of Oil and Gas Affairs and National Oil and Gas Authority chairman Shaikh Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa.
The conference concludes today at the Gulf Convention Centre, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The inaugural ceremony on Sunday was attended by Bapco chairman Adel Khalil Almoayyed, chief executive Gordon Smith and members of the board and management.
Bapco is taking part with a delegation of senior officials from different divisions and departments of the company. Bapco’s stand is a good opportunity for maintenance professionals to expand their knowledge and share experiences, the report said.
Bapco is a regular participant in the event as part of its ongoing commitment to enhance its local and global presence as a leader in the oil sector.
The company is a gold sponsor of the MaintCon 2012 Conference.
Sponsors and exhibitors include major companies, service providers and equipment suppliers from the GCC and abroad, providing latest developments in the sector and technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday