Dubai Global Energy Forum 2011
Registration opens for Dubai energy forum
Dubai, March 31, 2013
The Dubai Supreme Council of Energy has announced that registration is now open for those who wish to attend the Dubai Global Energy Forum.
This year’s forum runs from April 15 to 17 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre under the theme ‘Clean Energy for Sustainable Development.’
Those interested in attending the Forum can register via the official website at dgef.ae and fill in their details online. The programmes and topics are also listed on the website, as are the tracks to be covered at this year’s Forum, which is considered one of the biggest sustainable development gatherings in the world.
This year’s forum will build upon the success achieved by the inaugural session, held in 2011 under the theme ‘Energy Challenges and Opportunities for a Sustainable Future’.
The first session of the forum formed the first step in an overall structure outlining the future of global sustainable development. It was attended by more than 2,000 participants from various public and private sector companies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014
- Egypt signs oil exploration deals with foreign firms
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM