Ex-Shell executive named CEO at Dana Gas
Dubai, July 9, 2013
UAE-based Dana Gas has named Patrick Allman-Ward, the general manager of its Egyptian operations, as its new group chief executive, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
Allman-Ward, who joined Dana in 2012 from Royal Dutch Shell, has played a key role in developing the firm's Egyptian operations, including increasing production and developing new business opportunties, Dana said.
His appointment is effective Septemeber 1, 2013.
Allman-Ward replaces Rashid Saif AlJarwan, who was the interim CEO for the company over the past year after the retirement of chief executive Ahmed al-Arbeed, Dana said. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Egypt/Saudi grid tenders to be launched in 2014
- Scottish oilfield firm expands in Mideast
- Global oil demand growth 'gaining momentum'
- Taqa targets $20m saving with HQ restructure
- Total seals Oman deepwater drilling deal
- Egypt in gas price talks with foreign firms
- Exxon offers rare Saudi gasoil term contract
- 40 Chinese firms to exhibit at energy summit
- More refinery closures on the cards for 2014: IEA
- Libya’s eastern oil ports likely to reopen Sunday