Gulf Petrochem wins quality award
Sharjah, July 25, 2013
UAE-based Gulf Petrochem Group, a leading player in the global oil space, has been honoured for its accomplishments in quality and excellence at an international convention in France.
The company received the International Star for Leadership in Quality (ISLQ) under the Gold Category during the 17th International Star for Leadership in Quality Convention held recently in Paris.
The ISLQ convention is part of the annual awards programme of Business Initiative Directions (BID), a leading organisation in promoting quality culture in top businesses worldwide.
Gulf Petrochem and other companies from 54 countries around the world were honoured for their achievements in quality and excellence at a ceremony that was attended by companies from 74 countries.
The group was recognised for its commitment to Quality, leadership, technology and innovation, in addition to being commended for serving as a model for the UAE’s enormous success in global business.
“Quality is more than just a business goal for Gulf Petrochem; it is a core value that constantly drives us towards new horizons and greater achievements. Our award from ISLQ affirms our group’s adherence to the highest levels of quality and operational excellence," said Sanjeev Sisaudia, group chief executive.
"We would like to commend the management team and staff for tirelessly working towards our vision and maintaining our industry leadership. We would not be where we are now without their dedication and professionalism,” Sisaudia added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Topaz Energy unit posts 22pc revenue growth
- Top oil & gas show opens in Dubai
- Coal 'no solution to Egypt's energy woes'
- 300 oil and gas firms to showcase products at Dubai event
- Iranian oil import surges to one-year high
- Egypt will get oil aid from Arab states
- New technology for Bahrain's gas industry to save $300m
- Innovations key focus at Geoscience expo
- Iran seals gas export deal with Oman
- Total unit inks Elf Lubricants agreement
- Opec raises forecast for 2014 global oil demand
- Mitsui joins DME as trading member
- GE Power Conversion wins major SEC order
- Basra Light crude exports to rebound in April
- Aramco to produce unconventional gas for projects
- Alstom opens smart grid centre in Dubai
- Experts discuss key geosciences issues
- Egypt to permit factories to use coal for energy
- ME oil, gas transaction value up 15pc
- Victrex to showcase new product in Paris
- Aramco JV puts off giant refinery overhaul to 2015
- Libya threatens to bomb N Korean tanker
- Bahrain 'producing 850MW of surplus power'
- 2,000 experts for Bahrain geosciences summit
- Libyan rebels start oil exports, bypassing govt
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit