Iraq undecided on full Basra port maintenance in Sept
Baghdad, August 15, 2013
Iraq has not yet made a decision on whether to carry out full maintenance on its Basra oil export terminals in September, four oil officials said on Thursday.
The oil ministry is still trying to draw up a plan for carrying out maintenance work without affecting exports from Basra, one of the sources said. - Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Saudi Aramco awards major gas plant contract
- Market fearing oil shortages, says Saudi minister
- Iraq oil export plunges in Dec
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive