Samsung power unit names new VP
Seoul, Korea, September 11, 2013
Samsung Engineering has appointed James Mackey as the senior executive vice president for its Power Business Division.
Mackey, with over 30 years of experience, comes with expertise in business development and project management on power industry projects ranging from combined cycle, large scale coal fired and co-generation power plants, said a statement from the company.
He is a licensed professional engineer in civil and mechanical disciplines, it stated. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran decades away from becoming gas export giant
- Pakistan, Iran to speed up gas pipeline project
- Opec cuts output closer to 2014 demand
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Rolls Royce wins Abu Dhabi offshore deal
- Alternative energy strategies probed
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister