Stirling in new HSSE services tie-up
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Stirling Group, a leading provider of health, safety, security, environment and support services to the oil and gas industry in the region, has joined forces with security and safety provider Olive Group Capital.
The move consolidates both organisations’ experience in high-risk and fast developing environments to ensure client safety and operational efficiency, focusing on markets such as Algeria, Iraq, Kurdistan, Kuwait, Libya and Saudi Arabia but operating across the Middle East and Africa, said a senior executive in a statement.
Chris St George, the co-chairman of Olive Group Capital, said: " Our partnership will leverage its experience, knowledge and past performance alongside Restrata's broad range of integrated technology solutions."
"We are confident that this will provide experience and technical capability to the hydrocarbons sector at a time when quality safety, security and technology solutions are very much in demand," he said.
With headquarters in the UAE, the UK and the US, Olive Group Capital has 19 offices across five continents and is globally recognised as a leading provider of innovative safety, security and technology solutions that protect people, essential services, critical assets and infrastructure for corporations, international organisations and governments worldwide. - TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- GCC firms consider Occidental Mena stake bid
- Experts discuss Mena energy markets outlook
- Saudi Nov output steady, pumps 9.745m bpd
- Libya lost $7bn to oil strikes, says minister
- Iran to start gas exports to Iraq by July 2014
- Taqa invites banks ahead of bond issue
- Dewa ups 2014 budget by $1.8bn from 2013
- Egypt govt pens energy debt payoff deal
- Qatar ready to invest in Turkey power project
- Asia gasoline margins set to plunge in 2014