UAE firm wins American Petroleum certifications
Dubai, October 28, 2013
Trinity Holdings, a leading engineering conglomerate in the UAE, said it has received five American Petroleum Institute (API) certifications in quality management and manufacturing standards.
API is one of the largest trade associations in the oil and gas industry which represents around 400 corporations across the world. Its certifications are among the most sought after industrial standards that promote the use of safe equipment and sound engineering and operating practices.
“The API certifications complement the company’s strategy to penetrate the upstream oil and gas sector with high quality products and value added services,” remarked Pratik Shah, the executive director of Trinity Holdings.
The increased scope of the API monogram licence will further empower Trinity in meeting the industry standards and customer expectations, he stated.
With the new and existing API certifications, Trinity is now authorized to use the official API monogram on its products manufactured under API specifications 5CT, 6A, 7-1, 8C & 16A & 16C.
The new API certifications allow Trinity to manufacture a variety of standardized products for the growing oil and gas industry which include components and accessories for casing & tubing, wellhead and christmas tree equipment, hoisting equipment, rotary drilling equipment, drill through equipment and choke and kill systems, said Shah.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Market fearing oil shortages, says Saudi minister
- Iraq oil export plunges in Dec
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'