Rasasi unveils new fragrances
Dubai, June 20, 2007
Rasasi has launched its series of fragrances - Tasmeem and Darin - targeted at women.
These new fragrances echo the trend for western fragrances with an oriental heart master perfumers, a company spokesman said.
These have been tailored specifically to cater to women who want fresh, breezy summer fragrances that will take them elegantly from day to night, he noted.
'Housed in beautiful bottles and in keeping with Rasasi’s trademark of eye-catching packaging, these perfumes are sure to fly off the shelves this summer, ' the spokesman added.
'Tasmeem is a splendid choice of fragrance for the day, and its notes of rose and white jasmine will take you through to that romantic dinner.'
Darin, with its notes of lavender and citrus, is a stylish way to make an entrance on a warm summer evening, he noted. TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah