Rasasi unveils new fragrances
Dubai, June 20, 2007
Rasasi has launched its series of fragrances - Tasmeem and Darin - targeted at women.
These new fragrances echo the trend for western fragrances with an oriental heart master perfumers, a company spokesman said.
These have been tailored specifically to cater to women who want fresh, breezy summer fragrances that will take them elegantly from day to night, he noted.
'Housed in beautiful bottles and in keeping with Rasasi’s trademark of eye-catching packaging, these perfumes are sure to fly off the shelves this summer, ' the spokesman added.
'Tasmeem is a splendid choice of fragrance for the day, and its notes of rose and white jasmine will take you through to that romantic dinner.'
Darin, with its notes of lavender and citrus, is a stylish way to make an entrance on a warm summer evening, he noted. TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector