Ajmal launches new fragrance
Dubai , July 31, 2007
Ajmal has launched a new fragrance called Khallab.
Blended with natural oils ingredients, this oriental fragrance is alluring. It suggests fascination and attraction, said an official spokesman.
Khallab appeals to the traditionally rooted yet modern individuals. The bold brassy bottle with the rich scent is a symbol of sophistication.
The oriental concentrate emanates a feel good factor offering the modern man and woman a fresh yet spicy flavor with a touch of floral and woody tones.
The Khallab signature bottle is presented in a crystal cavity surrounded by a gold coloured metal frame.
Khallab can be bought in 18ml bottle across all Ajmal showrooms and selected dealers from all over the Middle East -Trade Arabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m