Ajmal launches new fragrance
Dubai , July 31, 2007
Ajmal has launched a new fragrance called Khallab.
Blended with natural oils ingredients, this oriental fragrance is alluring. It suggests fascination and attraction, said an official spokesman.
Khallab appeals to the traditionally rooted yet modern individuals. The bold brassy bottle with the rich scent is a symbol of sophistication.
The oriental concentrate emanates a feel good factor offering the modern man and woman a fresh yet spicy flavor with a touch of floral and woody tones.
The Khallab signature bottle is presented in a crystal cavity surrounded by a gold coloured metal frame.
Khallab can be bought in 18ml bottle across all Ajmal showrooms and selected dealers from all over the Middle East -Trade Arabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia