Waterproof technology for iPod
Dubai, August 21, 2007
H2O Audio’s newly-developed waterproof technology for iPods is now available at Virgin Megastore.
H2O Audio’s patented technology provides waterproofing to three-metre depth, yet still ensures full access to the iPod’s controls, leaving music fans content with their tunes, no matter the place or the activity.
“Virgin Megastore is the obvious choice for distribution of H2O Audio’s line of Apple iPod accessories. As the destination for all those seeking the latest in global music and entertainment trends, Virgin Megastore offers us an unmatched outreach to all those interested in obtaining our innovative products in the UAE,” said Henri Syvanen from H2O Audio.
H2O Audio’s Waterproof Cases provide protection from water, sand, and snow. Whether riding waves or just relaxing in the bath – you will never be separated from your music again. H2O Audio’s waterproof cases also provide full impact protection so you can now participate in the most extreme sports and toughest conditions.
In addition to the waterproof line, H2O Audio’s Ruggedised Outdoor Cases fully protect iPods under all land-based sports and combined with H2O Audio’s Sports Integration System allow the user to quickly clip and unclip from the included armband, bike mount, and rucksack mount.
“Sports enthusiasts can now concentrate on the activity and quit worrying about the safety of their iPods,” said Syvanen.
H2O Audio has also developed the world’s first waterproof headphones that are acoustically engineered to deliver music up to three metres underwater. A durable neck wrap keeps headphones in place during active water sports providing adjustable design for individual comfort and a coiled cable to eliminate tangles. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ