300 exhibitors at Oman expo
Muscat, August 23, 2007
More than 300 exhibitors are taking part in the10-day Majan Consumer Exhibition at the Oman International Exhibition Centre.
Exhibitors from Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Thailand and China are displaying their goods at the exhibition that has been organised by Majan Expo, company general manager Munira I. Moosa was quoted as saying by Oman Tribune.
Moosa said although the company had started operations just six months ago, it had already organised two very successful exhibitions, within this short span of time, including the present one.
“The response for this exhibition will be very good since this is an exhibition of consumer goods. There will be plenty of good stuff to suit everybody’s taste and pocket,” she said.
The stalls at the exhibition are selling an array of goods, including home linen, cosmetics and beauty products, handicrafts, perfumes, furnishing, readymade garments for children and women, crystalware, gorgeous costume jewellery, leatherware and furniture.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project