KM Trading opens new outlet in Salalah
Muscat, August 30, 2007
KM Trading has opened its second retail outlet in Oman at the City Centre Complex in Salalah.
The 50,000-sq ft shopping centre comprises departments and counters for office stationery and school bags, electronic items, linen bed sheets, blankets, household and kitchen appliances, kids toys and play cars, shoes and footwear items, bakery, vegetables and fruits, supermarket, optical shop, watches, cameras, perfumes and cosmetics, mobile phones, currency exchange, butchery, delicatessen, textiles, readymade garments, etc.
KM Trading started operations in Oman last year by opening an 80,000-sq ft shopping centre in Ruwi. The centre achieved a significant market share within a short span of time.
KM Trading started its first department showroom 35 years ago in 1973 in Abu Dhabi. The Salalah showroom is its 18th showroom.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE