Dubai First deal with Enoc, Epcco
Dubai, September 20, 2007
Dubai First, the first integrated consumer finance company from Dubai Holding, has partnered with Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco), a subsidiary of Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), as part of its strategy to provide more value and convenience to its consumers for credit card bill payments.
According to the agreement, Dubai First customers can pay their Dubai First credit card bills at 39 selected Enoc/Eppco service stations in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates.
This deal means that Dubai First customers now have access to 151 payment points, which also include all Al Ansari Exchange, UAE Exchange and Al Fardan Exchange branches.
Ibrahim Al Ansari, country corporate oficer of Dubai First, said: “Dubai First is committed to setting the benchmark for service excellence in the region, while offering benefits and features that deliver real value to our customers.
“Through our strategic alliance with Eppco and Enoc, we are rapidly moving to enhance the Dubai First experience as well as offer our card members improved payment facilities.”
A national petroleum marketing company, Dubai-headquartered Eppco today operates an extensive network of modern service stations. The company is a pioneer in customer service with core values promising delivery of speed, value, service and convenience.
Zaid Alqufaidi – chief operating officer, Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco), said:
“At Enoc/Eppco customer convenience is our foremost, priority. This agreement makes payments easy for Dubai First card members who can now take advantage of the convenience and simplicity of settling their monthly credit card statements at most of our service stations in the UAE.”
To make simple and easy bill payments on their Dubai First credit cards, customers can just present their card at any of the 39 selected Enoc/Eppco stations along with the cash payment. Card members will then receive a receipt as confirmation and the payment will be credited to the card account the next working day.
The Dubai First credit card is the only credit card to offer free life insurance, free household insurance, free 365 days purchase protection, privileged discounts on the e-gate card and much more.
Dubai First is an integrated consumer finance company which will offer a full range of financial products and services.
Dubai First is a Dubai Group company. Dubai Group is the leading diversified financial company of Dubai Holding and makes up one of its seven entities. Dubai First marks Dubai Holding’s entry into the consumer finance industry.
With the acquisition of the credit cards portfolio of Dubai Bank, Dubai First has established a strong presence in the UAE market. Dubai First aims to aggressively consolidate and grow this existing sizeable and profitable credit cards portfolio. In due course, Dubai First will expand its offering to include, mortgages and other differentiated financial services.
With a clearly defined market segment and a solid strategic intent supported by a modern and reliable infrastructure, Dubai First will scale new heights in product innovation and customer service.
Established in 1993 as a wholly-owned company of the Government of Dubai, Enoc aims to promote the interests of its shareholders through the development of further downstream and upstream activities in the oil and gas sector and beyond and to encourage the economic diversification of Dubai and the rest of the UAE.
Enoc actively participates in an increasingly broad range of business ventures. Its joint ventures with major international companies allow partners to pool their technology, know-how and expertise along with their resources to further their commercial success.
Since its inception, Enoc has been guided by its philosophy of quality and professional management based on modern business concepts for commercial success a
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept