Dell launches OptiPlex 330
Dubai , September 26, 2007
Dell has launched OptiPlex 330, the latest addition to its commercial desktop line-up designed to help customers simplify and reduce operational costs.
The OptiPlex 330 is available to businesses and institutional customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) who need leading remote management solutions and power efficiency at a low initial investment, said a Dell official.
The system is also backed by Dell services that allow customers to save time and resources related to deployment and maintenance.
'Our customers are being increasingly challenged to bring business value to their organisations by reducing operational costs to enable innovation in other areas,' said general manager, Dell Middle East, Michael Collins.
'The OptiPlex 330 furthers Dell's long-term commitment to eliminating complexity for our customers, enabling them to focus on growth while still providing the essential features necessary to manage their IT environments,' he added.
The OptiPlex 330 delivers basic systems management without compromising performance and includes DirectDetect, a series of LED lights that allows for easy diagnosis of system health. Customers can rest assured their data is protected with the latest features to ensure simplified management, increased reliability and security such as: Secure remote access through ASF2.0 to power cycle systems, as well as basic command line interface controls and centralised, remote control with Dell Client Manager to automate common tasks associated with owning client systems.
Continuing Dell's pledge to be the 'most green technology vendor' on the planet, the OptiPlex 330 offers broadly configurable Energy Star 4.0 options, including 80 per cent power efficient power supplies.
The system is also available with Energy Smart power settings that allow customers to lower energy costs by up to 78 per cent.
Dell also has the most business desktops that meet stringent EPEAT 'Gold' standards with the addition of the OptiPlex 330.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ