Retail Interior Design of the Year to be honoured
Dubai, October 2, 2007
DMG world media, the organisers of the popular InRetail exhibition, has increased the stakes at this year's event by sponsoring the Interior Design of the Year - Retail at the Commercial Interior Design Awards 2007.
The dmg world media-sponsored award will be given to the best interior design within, but not limited to, a retail outlet, or stand alone unit in the Middle East.
'The retail industry is intrinsically linked with the region's reputation for being a fabulous place to shop. The importance of good retail cannot be overestimated, and is directly linked to product sales and success. That's why we at dmg world media we are proud to sponsor this award, as it will encourage healthy competition and raise the standard of the industry as a whole,' said exhibition director of InRetail Paula Al Chami.
InRetail 2008 will be held from June 8 to10, 2008, at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre. TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console