Sun & Sand launches winter collection
Dubai, October 3, 2007
Sun & Sand Sports has launched Columbia Sportswear Company's Fall/Winter Collection in the UAE.
The collection will feature casual street wear which promises to be ideal for active and stylish individuals with both urban and sports centric apparel available.
"Outdoor, urban sports and activities have really taken of in the region and everything from mountain climbing and hiking to skiing and camping are starting to become the norm. Columbia Sportswear really offers those of us with an active, outdoor lifestyle the perfect solution that merges functionality with stylishness," said marketing manager, Sun and Sand Sports, Nasir Rafiq.
Columbia is known as a product innovator and has an unparalleled reputation for quality and value. These basic principles guide Columbia through the creation of inventive and highly popular designs including their performance apparel technology, Omni Tech, which helps you chose the correct gear based on the requirements of your chosen activity.
This ensures the consumer has the optimum combination of comfort and support, whether it is a simple trail run or a long hike.
Available in all Sun and Sand Sports outlets across the UAE, the fall/winter collection sees the addition of Columbia's 'Tough & Beautiful' line of apparel and footwear specifically designed for the bold, active woman.
The clothing is a design inspiration from snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and urban climbing that leads to the final energetic feel of the kit.
Sun and Sand Sports has been rapidly developing Columbia in the region. This has been reflected recently when they received, last June 2007, the 'Titanium Award' as 'International Distributor of the Year 2006' from Columbia Sportswear Company. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain