Liali Jewellery launches Kids collection
Dubai , October 7, 2007
Liali Jewellery has launched a signature kids jewellery line - VIP Kids.
This fabulous range includes bracelets, pendants, necklaces, chains, brooches, rings, earrings and other gifts for newborns in a range of 18k yellow, white and rose gold and its various combination.
Each jewellery range includes matching pieces to make a wonderful gift for a birthday and is also perfect for spreading cheer among the little ones during special occasions like weddings, said a Liali official.
These stunning pieces, available at Liali, come in a variety of themes that will attract attention of girls and boys alike.
'Kids jewellery never really drifted from horizontal lines and if you are after something unique for your child, that will really make her stand out, go for a distinctive piece available at all Liali outlets,' said managing director, Liali Jewellery Anuraag Sinha.
The VIP Kids also has a fun range of jewellery for both boys and girls in gold and enamel pendants in vibrant and exciting colourful cords, beautifully gift wrapped within Liali Jewellery's navy blue bag. A precious diamond pendant or a pearl stud can give your little angle a glamorous look.
Some of the gorgeous children's jewellery is beautifully made with real diamonds set in 18k white gold. It includes new trends and enduring classics, complementing contemporary tastes in jewellery.
The best thing about new VIP Kids collection is that designs are a perfect choice for the special little ones in everyone's life, added Sinha. Trade Arabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet