Nintendo to launch Wii Fit game on Dec 1
Tokyo, October 10, 2007
Nintendo Co Ltd said on Wednesday it would start selling its 'Wii Fit' game in Japan on December 1.
The game features a pressure-sensing mat called the 'Wii Balance Board', which looks like a set of bathroom scales and can sense when a person moves and leans, enabling players to 'head' virtual soccer balls and make other moves.
The board can also be used for such activities as yoga and aerobics. - Reuters
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup