New Da Vinci watches hit Mideast markets
Dubai, October 16, 2007
Luxury Swiss watch manufacturer IWC is bringing Da Vinci into the future with a new generation of watches. The new watch is now available in select stores and boutiques across the Middle East.
With the Da Vinci Chronograph, IWC has developed its first proprietary chronograph movement and has given it a modern interpretation with an incomparable analogue time display, said an IWC official.
A limited special edition pays tribute to IWC chief designer Kurt Klaus, and the Da Vinci Automatic represents the practically elegant three hand watch in a smaller format.
Time machines bearing the prominent name Da Vinci have almost become a synonym for the Schaffhausen watch manufactory, which, not for the first time, today identifies with the intellectual tradition of the universal genius of the Renaissance.
In the spirit of the great Leonardo - the Da Vinci Chronograph, containing the manufactory chronograph calibre 89360 newly developed by IWC, features a number of new designs that are unique in the world.
It departs, for example, from the classic measurement of stop times and intermediate times, as stopped hours and minutes can now be read off like a second time display on the inner dial in this future-oriented model. This user friendly and clever new creation increases the practical utility of the chronograph quite decisively.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model