Giordano set to launch winter collection
Dubai, October 28, 2007
Giordano is all set to launch the first phase of its latest collection of fashionable, sophisticated urban outfits for men and women in preparation for the colder months.
Following on from the success of the fall collection, Giordano's new line for winter, which is set to be in the stores from November 19, boasts contemporary yet stylish sweaters and jackets made of ultra luxe fabrics, marino wool, teflon, twill and mock fur.
The colour scheme includes a strong palate of black, white, beige, camel and red, brining to the high streets and malls an urban sophisticated appearance. In addition polo, long sleeve and mock neck tees, zip up cardigans, khakis and 4 in 1 jackets have been adopted to mark the new collection, said a Giordano official.
'Giordano is a brand known for clothing that spells style, quality and above all, comfort. Within the collection we have ensured our customers will maintain a trendy yet practical look. We have applied various fabrics to enhance the winter look, such as mock fur and 100 per cent lamb wool to ensure warmth in the colder months,' said Giordano's buying manager Vaseem Ahmed.
'In addition we have adopted a layering theme this season, offering customers a collection of colourful stylish pieces, which can be mixed and matched in a number of ways,' Ahmed added.
Key looks for him this season include black denims, stripe shirts, vest cardigans, clean woven shirts available in whites, blues and browns, and blazers to obtain the smart refined look. Brown is the sizzling colour for the man this winter.
In addition the collection, maintains a contemporary feel designed with the age of the microchip in mind; jackets, pants and tops are equipped with pockets enabling Giordano men to camouflage their high tech accessories such as i-pods, Blackberry's and mobile phones.
The women's collection has been created to give our consumers a clean, sharp yet comfortable appearance. Grey black denim is a must have, as are leggings complimented with our collection of A line tunics.
For an elegant and feminine look we have flowy jerseys, peached poplin blouses and a variety of stylish blazers which compliment and enhance a look be it, for the day or evening.
'The winter collection is an extension to our current fall collections, which have witnessed great success across the region. This latest line includes a diverse selection of urban, practical and smart designs, developed in the ideal colours to compliment the winter months,' said executive director for Giordano Ishwar Chugani. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait