Online expands Zebra distribution deal
Dubai, October 29, 2007
Online Distribution has announced the extension of its existing distribution agreement with Zebra to include
Zebra is a global leader in specialty printing solutions that Online Distribution, part of the Datatec group, has been servicing across the EMEA region for over three years.
Online Distribution will now distribute Zebra’s range of innovative and reliable Bar Code, RFID and Specialty printing solutions through reseller channels in
“The Zebra brand is trusted worldwide, so the easy availability of their products will enable companies from the subcontinent to develop and perform at the most advanced level,” said Venu Menon, sales director, Online Distribution.
Zebra has a big potential market in the Indian subcontinent due to the rapid growth shown during the last few years in the retail and manufacturing business sectors, he said.
With help of Zebra technologies, corporations can identify locate and track assets, transactions, and people with on demand specialty digital printing and automatic identification solutions. In more than 100 countries around the world, more than 90 per cent of Fortune 500 companies use innovative and reliable Zebra printers, supplies, RFID products and software to increase productivity, improve quality, lower costs, and deliver better customer service, said Menon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model