Mansour Group to distribute Samsung products
Cairo, November 24, 2007
Mansour Group, a leading conglomerate in the MEA region, will distribute Samsung’s wide range of audio visual and house hold appliances products across Egypt.
The partnership shifts into full gear in January 2008, said an official spokesman.
“As Samsung expands its presence in the region, we look on Egypt as an integral market for our business growth and we are confident that our partnership with Mansour Group is a fundamental step in meeting this objective,” said president of Samsung Gulf Electronics Sunbong Kim.
“We are also looking forward to commencing our operations by the beginning of 2008 as well as providing our customers in Egypt with the highest level of service and our wide range of Samsung products,” Kim added.
“We are very optimistic and eager about our newly established partnership with Samsung Electronics,” said group president Yasseen Mansour.
“Our commitment to providing premium products and services and our high standards have ensured the reputation we enjoy as a leading organization in the markets we serve, and it is these levels of service and commitment that will ensure that both Samsung and Mansour Group reach unparalleled heights in the consumer electronics market in Egypt,” he added.
Mansour Group is one of the largest privately owned conglomerates in the Middle East, with long-term partnerships with over 15 leading multinational suppliers in extensively diversified business activities and industries.
The Group has operations in Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, UK, Russia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana and Sierra Leone.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait