Jumeirah launches online store
Dubai, November 28, 2007
Jumeirah, the Dubai-based luxury international hospitality management company and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched the ‘Jumeirah Collection’, a dedicated online store.
The online store caters to luxury customers by offering them exclusive products and innovative services that are available in Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts or select retail stores.
The site offers a range of products -- from luxurious Burj Al Arab bathrobes and bedding, to accessories, souvenirs, beachwear, lifestyle items and corporate gifts - available for purchase online.
Items are available for purchase with a credit card or Sirius Points, the official currency of Jumeirah’s rewards programme.
Guy Crawford, chief executive officer of Jumeirah Group, said: “Launching Jumeirah Collection is yet another important and strategic addition to the Jumeirah Group portfolio.”
The Jumeirah Collection website is part of Jumeirah Retail, a dedicated retail division established in January 2006.
Jumeirah Retail also manages an attractive portfolio of 14 stores located throughout Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store