Jumeirah launches online store
Dubai, November 28, 2007
Jumeirah, the Dubai-based luxury international hospitality management company and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched the ‘Jumeirah Collection’, a dedicated online store.
The online store caters to luxury customers by offering them exclusive products and innovative services that are available in Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts or select retail stores.
The site offers a range of products -- from luxurious Burj Al Arab bathrobes and bedding, to accessories, souvenirs, beachwear, lifestyle items and corporate gifts - available for purchase online.
Items are available for purchase with a credit card or Sirius Points, the official currency of Jumeirah’s rewards programme.
Guy Crawford, chief executive officer of Jumeirah Group, said: “Launching Jumeirah Collection is yet another important and strategic addition to the Jumeirah Group portfolio.”
The Jumeirah Collection website is part of Jumeirah Retail, a dedicated retail division established in January 2006.
Jumeirah Retail also manages an attractive portfolio of 14 stores located throughout Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model