DMA chief praises Bridges and CRM
Jeddah, December 2, 2007
Bridges Direct Marketing and CRM of Saudi Arabia received full marks from Direct Marketing Association (DMA) of New York.
“I am truly fascinated by the way Bridges is conducting its direct marketing services. There is a lot of promise in direct marketing in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East, and Bridges is going in the right direction,” said executive vice-president and chief operating officer of Direct Marketing Association in New York Dr Ramesh A Lakshmi-Ratan during his recent visit of Saudi Arabia.
Dr Lakshmi-Ratan, who visited the Bridges Direct Marketing and CRM offices in Bin Homran, met chairman Essam Awad and managing director Khaled Yamak and discussed the future of direct marketing in the Middle East.
“As an active member of DMA, Bridges is keen on joining efforts with Dr Lakshmi-Ratan in order to keep the channels of communication open for the aim of refining direct marketing services in the region,” said Yamak.
“I was very impressed to see the caliber of young local talent at Bridges,” Dr Lakshmi-Ratan said. “There is no one who understands a market more than one who belongs to the community. It’s always good to see so much innovation, freshness, and creativity.”
During his visit, Dr Lakshmi-Ratan, who is a respected marketing expert with more than 25 years of experience in marketing products and services, recommended that Bridges take part in DMA’s annual International ECHO Awards in October.
Since 1929, these awards have recognised the world’s outstanding direct marketing campaigns based on excellence in strategy, creativity, and results.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector