Xbox 360 'to dominate video games maket'
Dubai, December 10, 2007
Microsoft Xbox 360 is expected to dominate video game sales over holiday season, said the company in a statement.
With a great line-up of games like “Halo 3’, ‘Mass Effect’, ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 08’, ‘BioShock’, ‘Viva Piñata’, and ‘Project Gotham Racing 4’, Microsoft Xbox 360 is releasing bundles and offers that are available to suit all the needs of those looking for the next generation video games experience, it added.
“The holiday season is for family, and what better way to get the family together than to enjoy all that the Microsoft Xbox 360 has to offer,” said Armagan Demir, Head of Microsoft Entertainment and Devices Division Middle East. “With an extensive line up of games, bundles and offers, all members of the family can get together to be entertained through the holiday season.”
In preparation for the first holiday season for Xbox 360 in the Middle East, Microsoft Entertainment and Devices Division held a training seminar for its partners in Dubai. Through interactive sessions, partners were presented with effective approaches and marketing tools to assist customers.
More than 100 representatives from Virgin Megastore, Dubai Duty Free, Abu Dhabi Duty Free, CompuMe, Delta, Dubai Properties, Emax, Geant, Intertel, i2, Jacky’s, Geekay, Plugins, Pluto, Sharaf DG, Switch, and Toys R Us attended the seminar.
“We greatly appreciate the support that Microsoft Entertainment and Devices Division is is giving to its partners. The training seminar that they conducted was especially rewarding and gave us more insights on the Xbox 360 lineup and effective approaches of marketing it,” Elie El Massih, Marketing Manager, Virgin Megastore.
“Additionally, the support through attractive offers increases customer satisfaction by giving them great incentives and bringing joy to all ages this holiday season.”
The offers available range from the basic needs for first time users, to the gaming fans who want the ultimate gaming experience. The promotion is available till December 31, 2007, or while stocks last at all Microsoft Xbox 360 authorized distributors and retail outlets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices