HP starts resellers training programme
Dubai, December 12, 2007
HP Middle East has commenced its resellers training programme on ‘Consolidating IT Infrastructure’.
HP Certified Professionals gathered at the Dead Sea, Jordan, to further their learning about storage and server consolidation during a three-day session.
HP pre-sales engineers attending the sessions focused on solutions that enable customers to provide the best IT service possible to their businesses – while at the same time cutting budgets to enable them to drive their businesses forward.
The HP Enterprise Storage and Servers group offers integrated IT consolidation solutions with technologies and methodologies that help organisations standardise and simplify their IT environments.
“The aim of the training was to help HP resellers use the technical knowledge they already have to be better able to offer solution based pre-sales consultation to customers. As always HP invests in its channel to help partners provide the best service to our clients, specifically with this academy which is aimed at building technical skills across our partner community to deliver storage and server infrastructure management,” said storage business unit manager for the Middle East Ashraf Helmy.
“Training sessions such as this will continue in the future to ensure all our partners benefits from learning how to get the best out of HP products and services as will continue to support our channel to enhance and develop its resources and remain best in the industry,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles