Montblanc displays unique pen
Dubai, December 16, 2007
Luxury goods manufacturer Montblanc, globally recognised for its classic timepieces, jewellery, leather goods and writing instruments, has put on display a unique pen embellished with diamonds representing the colours of the UAE flag.
“As the country celebrates the 36th anniversary of its National Day we join the nation in the celebrations by paying tribute in our own way to the many remarkable strides that have been made over the past three decades,” said Montblanc regional brand director Joe Nahhas.
He noted that the UAE under the guidance of its visionary leaders has created an impressive legacy that speaks of itself in various fields of human development. “Today, the UAE has gained a prominent place among the nations worldwide, thanks to its socio-economic achievements,” Nahhas added.
The pen is priced Dh150,000 ($40,854) and only four units are currently available in the UAE. The exclusive writing instrument is on display at select Montblanc outlets in Dubai including Burj Al Arab, City Centre Mall of the Emirates and Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model