Montblanc unveils Cool Blue pens
Dubai, December 22, 2007
Luxury goods house Montblanc, globally recognised for its writing instruments, classic timepieces, jewellery and leather goods, has launched its Montblanc StarWalker Cool Blue in the Middle East.
The innovative and dynamic design of the StarWalker Collection propelled it to become Montblanc's latest successful line of writing instruments - unmistakable thanks to its striking silhouette and Montblanc star floating in the cap top, said an officials spokesman.
“We are delighted to introduce the new StarWalker in a translucent shimmering blue aptly named Cool Blue,” said Montblanc’s regional brand director Joe Nahhas.
He noted that the innovative, translucent look of the new StarWalker Cool Blue is futuristic and its trendsetting silhouette characteristic of all StarWalker models.
The infusion of colour for Cool Blue's shimmering blue lacquer body provides a contrast to the platinum-plated fittings. The pen also features a dynamically designed clip and a handmade-rhodium-plated 14-carat gold nib in the familiar Montblanc three-ring design.
An unmistakable characteristic of all StarWalker writing instruments, including Cool Blue, is the 'legendary' Montblanc star floating in the transparent cap top – proving once more how a new, pure design can stand out from the familiar brand family yet remain true to its brand roots.
The StarWalker Cool Blue Collection comprising a fountain pen, ballpoint pen and fineliner is available in all Montblanc boutiques and selected specialist stores around the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ