Jabra rolls out new headset
Dubai, December 25, 2007
Jabra, one of the major players in headset solutions, announced the launch of the Jabra BT8040 in the Middle East.
Perfect for those who demand outstanding sound quality and crave great style, this compact headset offers cutting edge audio - yet makes a big design statement, said the company.
“We anticipate a very strong response to the BT8040 in this region – and specifically in the UAE – where business is booming and people are actively seeking solutions that make their business activities more effective. The sharply styled, feature-rich BT8040 embodies Jabra’s aim to provide maximum sound quality, combined with the very best design” says Ahmed Elkalliny, regional sales & marketing manager, Jabra MEA.
The Jabra BT8040 is uniquely styled with no ear-hook. Instead it features the advanced Jabra ‘Generation III’ ear gel, available in a choice of three sizes. This provides perfect comfort for in-ear wearing, highly important for business-oriented buyers who rely on their headsets for several hours each day. The Jabra BT8040 is available now in the UAE and is priced at Dh289.--TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE